Find a Qualified Commercial Building Inspector in Charlotte, North Carolina and in South Carolina
If you’re thinking of purchasing or selling a commercial property in North and South Carolina, you should consider having it inspected first. At CSH Inspections, Inc, we offer a wide range of inspections throughout North and South Carolina, to ensure your building is in good condition. Here, what matters most is helping you protect your investment property for years to come.
- Responsibilities include: Detect and report on building violations, defects on foundation, roofing, plumbing, electrical and mechanical providing a detailed picture report and summary of findings to the client.
General Building Contractor, Tim Pressley Builders, Inc. 1980-2012
- Built custom homes, spec homes, large remodeling projects, historical remodeling, office remodeling and renovation, skilled brick and stone mason doing both commercial and residential masonry with over 30 men on the crew at all times.
- Responsibilities include: estimating, pricing, recruiting and managing all subcontractors, and coordinating all aspects of the project for the duration of the job.
At CSH Inspections, Inc, we’re all about helping you make informed decisions. That’s why if you’re considering purchasing or leasing a retail or hospitality building in North or South Carolina, teaming up with us is your best choice. We offer comprehensive building inspections that aim to reveal hidden issues your building may have. You can expect our building inspector to be professional and provide you with a complete report. This report will give you a clear picture of what needs to be fixed before you take the next step.
We’re Familiarized With the Building Industry
Make Sure Your Building is Structurally Sound
At CSH, we have over 40 years of building industry. As such, we’re familiar with all the scope of the construction field. We’re excellent at problem-solving, have great communication skills and customer relationships. Due to our solid background in construction and many advanced certifications, we can help you with multiple aspects of your building’s construction while giving meaningful insight from the angle it was built.
Highlights of Qualifications
- 35 years in the Building Industry
- Familiarity with the construction industry in a multi-faceted capacity.
- Knowledge of inspections, permits, floor plan designs, subcontractor sourcing/hiring, contract negotiations/development, and materials/supply procurement.
- Possess the ability to read and interpret blueprints.
- Excellent problem solving, customer relationship, and communication skills.
- Skilled in multiple aspects of the construction Giving insight from the angle of how something was built.
Our certified inspectors will conduct a thorough inspection of your building to ensure it’s in good condition. After assessing your building, we’ll put together a cost analysis report of any significant repairs your building needs. In addition, we’ll include our findings into your budget to ensure you don’t overpay for your new retail or hospitality space.
A commercial inspection will determine what condition your building is in by examining the:
- Roof and exterior
- Plumbing fixtures
- HVAC system
- Electrical system
- Interior features
- Vertical lift systems
- Safety equipment
We’ll Go Every Aspect of Your Building
Schedule Your Inspection
When you team up with us, you’ll engage with commercial building inspectors that are committed to provide you a professional and thorough inspection without overlooking any detail. Whether you’re investing or selling your building, we’ll go through every aspect of it to help you make an informed decision. If you’re near Concord, or anywhere in North or South Carolina, reach out to us today to schedule your commercial building inspection.
Address any unseen issues your building may have! We have the knowledge and expertise to provide you with an outstanding inspection in Concord, or North and South Carolina. Get in touch with our certified building inspector and make sure your building is in good condition.