Home Inspection: The Best Way to Know Your Home’s Condition
Your home is a significant investment. As such, you need to make sure it’s in good condition. At CSH Inspections, Inc, we want to help you protect your investment while revealing hidden issues your house may have. We offer home inspection services to give you the peace of mind of making a wise investment and ultimately inhabiting a livable and safe place. You can trust our inspectors to provide you with a superior inspection service that will make your life easier.
Comprehensive Home Inspections From Professionals
Discover Unseen Damage in Your House
At CSH Inspections, we’re here to provide you with a thorough inspection that aims to discover any unseen damage in your house. Most importantly, we’re dedicated to helping you prevent any hazard that can be a threat to your health. We’ll look at every aspect of your home, from the foundation to the roof.
Our inspections include:
- Multi-family residential property inspection
- Roof inspection
- HVAC inspection
- Pre-purchase inspection
- Evaluating the home’s exterior (siding, roof, etc.)
- Checking the floor system and preparing an insect report
- Evaluating plumbing, including pipes, appliances, and fixtures
- Checking the attic, basement, and crawlspaces for leaks
Other Inspection Services
- Irrigation System Inspection – Minimizes overwatering – Maintains a visually appealing yard – Minimizes evaporation and water wasting – Reduces water costs – Allows your grass and plants to grow healthily – Prevents costly repairs down the road.
- Swimming Pool Inspections – Proper barriers are installed – Your decking doesn’t pose a tripping hazard – The mastic doesn’t have concealing problems.
- Radon Testing – Radon gas is odorless and tasteless. It results from the breakdown of uranium in the soil. Radon can seep into your home in a number of different ways. It can come in from your home’s water system or through cracks in your foundation. You could inhale radon for years and never know it.
- Air Quality Testing – Take samples of the air in your home – Send the samples to a trusted lab – Provide you with results in 3 days
- WDI/Termite Inspection – Termite wings and other signs of colonization – Mud tubes near pipes and along the foundation – Wood damage and bits of mud inside of the wood.
Learn More About Our Inspections
Get the Quality Inspection You Deserve
At CSH Inspections, Inc, we have your best interests in mind. That’s why you can trust our professionals to provide you with a thorough inspection guided by quality and dedication from the very first moment. We’ll reveal your home’s condition and provide you with a detailed report with our findings so you can take action on your house. Get in touch with us today to learn more about our inspection services in North or South Carolina!