Enjoy a Safe Workplace With Professional Inspection Services in Concord, NC
At CSH Inspections, we offer professional inspection services to ensure your clients’ and staff’s well-being while helping you comply with the industry’s safety regulations. As your workplace is an ever-changing environment, you want to implement regular inspections to ensure a safe working environment at all times. If you live in Concord, NC, or nearby areas, contact us so we can provide a thorough inspection of your property, while you focus on your operation tasks!
Ancillary Services You Can Trust
- Irrigation System Inspection – These systems allow you to autonomously treat your landscaping in the best manner possible! Maintaining that exterior can be just as vital for curb appeal when you decide to cash in on your investment. During the inspection, we operate all observable zones for defective equipment. Commonly the individual sprayer heads are damaged or require alignment [bad spray patterns]. Generally speaking, these systems are, in some way, neglected upon inspection. Don’t add one more extra thing to your list of things, let us take care of it.
- Swimming Pool Inspections – Does your home have extra or special amenities such as a pool or hot tub? Instead of calling loads of different people why not stress less and consolidate. Our additional certification and training allow our inspectors to evaluate the condition of your Pool/Spa. Did you know if you own a pool, you also fully own that responsibility? We inspect for key components like; safety barriers [drowning prevention], main drains and lines, identification, and state of equipment. Call the Certified Pool and Spa Operators when you have a repair list.
- Radon Testing – Radon gas is odorless and tasteless. It results from the breakdown of uranium in the soil. Radon can seep into your home in a number of different ways. It can come in from your home’s water system or through cracks in your foundation. You could inhale radon for years and never know if testing has not occurred.
- Water and Air Quality Testing
WaterHow does this property get its water supply? Public? Private? Property occupied or vacant, how long? Is there a septic system?Did you know that NC does not require Licensed NC Home Inspectors to identify water source(s) at the time of inspection?Lots of questions, and things you may not think of, we know…If your water supply is public there’s not much need for worry. However, if you have a private water supply, this means your water comes from an aquifer deep below the earth’s surface. The most common well types used widely today are drilled and located hundreds of feet below ground. Contamination can occur in many different ways. In partnership with local Laboratories, CSH Inspections samples results for Lead, Nitrite/Nitrate, and Bacteria testing. It is highly advised that a private water supply be tested annually [by qualified personnel], in order to safely monitor conditions.AirMildew odors inside the property? Known condition of crawlspace, attic? These are important questions that need answers, especially if you or others have health concerns. Forced-air HVAC [central heating cooling] equipment quite literally means air is mechanically forced through mostly concealed ductwork. Air quality testing typically consists of a couple of different procedures for proper assessment. First, a basic observation of the home and its surrounding environment occurs unless you have booked a full Home Inspection with us. Second, interior and exterior air samples can be taken. Providing there was no preceding rainfall for at least 24hrs, and the interior of the property has remained under “closed conditions” prior to the inspection.
- WDI/Termite Inspection – Termites, powder post beetles, carpenter ants, and bees can be some of the most common of those hungry and dangerous organisms. Licensing in NC/SC requires home inspectors to hold extra certifications and training. This means official WDIR documents that you’ll need during your transaction can only be written by qualified personnel, like us!
Improve Your Workplace’s Security
Schedule Your Inspection
Make your employees feel valued and included while complying with the industry’s safety regulations. Our inspectors are trained to help you comply with all the safety standards and guide you to take any necessary actions to improve your workplace’s security. Get in touch with us to schedule an inspection in your facility if you’re in Concord, NC, or its surrounding areas.