Commercial Inspection Services in North & South Carolina
Belmont Commercial Building Inspector
Commercial Inspections In Belmont, Denver & Charlotte, NC
- Highlights Of Qualifications
- Construction Industry Experience
- 35 years in the Building Industry
- Familiarity with the construction industry in a multi-faceted capacity.
- Knowledge of inspections, permits, floor plan designs, subcontractor sourcing/hiring, contract negotiations/development, and materials/supply procurement.
- Possess the ability to read and interpret blueprints.
- Excellent problem solving, customer relationship, and communication skills.
- Skilled in multiple aspects of the construction Giving insight from the angle of how something was built.
Home Inspector and Commercial Property Assessment Inspector in NC/SC since 2003 to Present
- Responsibilities include: Detect and report on building violations, defects on foundation, roofing, plumbing, electrical and mechanical providing a detailed picture report and summary of findings to the client.
General Building Contractor, Tim Pressley Builders, Inc. 1980-2012
- Built custom homes, spec homes, large remodeling projects, historical remodeling, office remodeling and renovation, skilled brick and stone mason doing both commercial and residential masonry with over 30 men on the crew at all times.
- Responsibilities include: estimating, pricing, recruiting and managing all subcontractors, and coordinating all aspects of the project for the duration of the job.